Friday Harbor House Guest Policies
- All room rates are nightly and based on double occupancy.
- Each additional person is $30 per night.
- Children under 5 years of age stay free.
- Pets are accepted in designated rooms which are subject to availability. Please call for availability and to make a reservation. A one-time pet fee of $50 is required per stay.
- We require the first night's stay as a deposit. All rates are subject to a 2% lodging tax and a 8.1% sales tax. Any remaining balance is due at check-out.
- Check-in time is 4pm.
- Check-out time is 11am.
- Available for rent: Rollaway Bed $30, Pack and Play (portable crib and play area) $20.
- Front Desk hours:*
- Summer: June 1 - September 30, 7:30am to 9pm
- Fall: October 1 - November 23, 7:30am to 9pm
- Winter: November 24 - April 22, 7:30am to 8pm
- Spring: April 23 - May 31, 7:30 am to 9pm
*Please let us know in advance if you will be arriving after hours. Hours may vary based on occupancy.
- To hold a reservation a deposit equal to one night’s stay is required.
- Reservations must be cancelled 14 days prior to arrival to receive a refund. A $25 processing fee will be applied to all cancellations.
- Should you need to cancel within the two weeks of your arrival, your credit card will be charged for one night’s room and tax.
- All guest rooms offer free access to wireless Internet.
- The Bluff Restaurant is located in the main building with indoor and outdoor seating (seasonal).
- The hotel is open year round; however, the restaurant has seasonal hours. Please call or visit our dining page for hours and closures.
- Friday Harbor House is a smoke free property except in designated smoking areas.
- Parking is free and located adjacent to the hotel. If you have challenges finding a parking spot, please stop by the front desk and they will help make other arrangements.
- Friday Harbor House is located on San Juan Island. Guests may access the property via the Washington State Ferry, Kenmore Air, a charted plane, or private boat. The property is located 2 blocks up from the Friday Harbor Marina, and is just a short walk from the Washington State Ferry landing.